WEICON Contact VA 250 Black
- high viscosity, 2000-3000 mPa·s
- residual elasticity after curing, therefore particularly
suitable in ever changing climates
- not sensitive to longer term humidity
- temperature resistant from -50°C to +135°C
- black, rubber-fi lled adhesive, ideal for bonding
numerous rubber materials (e.g. solid rubber or
cellular rubber), plastics as well as metal to plastic
- excellent peel and shock resistance
>> Brochure/ Technical data "Contact Cyanoacrylate Adhesives"
>> EC Safety data sheet
All specifications, recommendations and techncial data are based on laboratory tests under optimum conditions resp. on practical experience.
They have been compiled most carefully. Nevertheless, a claim cannot be derived from them.
We therefore recommend to carry out own tests before application.
The user bears the only responsibility for non-appropriate or other than specified applications.