WEICON Plastic Metal WR2
putty, mineral-filled, wear resistant,
temperature resistant from-35°C up to +120°C
Differs from type WR in its putty and non-dripping
consistency and the mineral fillers. Due to these
properties, this wear-resistant type is mainly used
where castable compounds cannot be processed:
- for repairs on conveyors, guides and sliding ways
- where rolling or sliding movements cause wear
- for repairing worn-out flanges
- to prevent wear on metal surfaces which are
exposed to extreme abrasion and erosion
- for lining pump housings and extruders
- and as a wear-resistant under-coating before coating
with WEICON Ceramic BL.
>> Brochure/ Technical data "Plastic Metal"
>> EC Safety data sheets (overview)
All specifications, recommendations and techncial data are based on laboratory tests under optimum conditions resp. on practical experience.
They have been compiled most carefully. Nevertheless, a claim cannot be derived from them.
We therefore recommend to carry out own tests before application.
The user bears the only responsibility for non-appropriate or other than specified applications.