Adhesive and Sealant
Special adhesive and sealant for a variety of applications, also on wet and humid surfaces. WEICON Aqua-Flex is gap-filling (<25 mm) and cures practically without shrinkage to a permanently elastic material.
WEICON Aqua-Flex adheres to almost all materials and is especially suitable for:
- sealing tubes and water pipes
- the repair of tiles and joints, even under water*¹
- bonding decoration elements in gardens, PVC foils, etc.
- sealings in humid areas and in the sanitary sector*²
- bondings and repairs in the maritime sector
- repair of roof leakages*³
*1 not suitable for applications in chloric water
*2 bacterial infestation possible
*3 not compatible on bituminous sufaces
Advantages of WEICON Aqua-Flex:
- resistant to sweet and sea water
- extraordinary aging stability
- good UV stability
- permanently elastic after curing
- fast skin-over time
- free of silicone and solvents, neutral in odour
Instructions for use:
Cut nozzle to required size.
Skin-over time approx. 25 minutes,
cured 3 mm after 24 h.
Processing temperature: +5°C to +40°C,
Temperature resistance: -40°C to +90°C.
Best bonding results are achieved on clean, oil- and grease-free surfaces.
12 months in unopened cartridge.
Art.-No. 13700310 white
Art.-No. 13701310 black
Art.-No. 13702310 grey
>> Brochure/ Technical data
>> EC Safety data sheets (Overview)
All specifications, recommendations and techncial data are based on laboratory tests under optimum conditions resp. on practical experience.
They have been compiled most carefully. Nevertheless, a claim cannot be derived from them.
We therefore recommend to carry out own tests before application.
The user bears the only responsibility for non-appropriate or other than specified applications.