WEICON Stainless Steel Paint
WEICON Stainless Steel Paint contains stainless steel pigments of the highest purity and is used to protect against corrosion and improve the looks of metallic and non-metallic components.
The protective effect is achieved through the 'flake' arrangement of the stainless steel pigments and their particular hardness.
As a result of the 'shingle effect', a barrier effect is attained with WEICON Stainless Steel Paint. This provides effective protection against moisture and corrosion.
Fields of application:
- for touching up damaged stainless steel parts, e.g. on truck superstructures, silos and pipelines
- creating fine surfaces
- coating of industrial components
- upgrading worn-out components
- for coating welded joints and borehole sites
- as a conductive intermediate layer when spot welding
- for improving the looks of all non-metallic surfaces, e.g. wood, glass, ceramics etc.
>> Brochure/ Technical data "Metal Pigment Coatings"
>> EC Safety data sheets (Overview)
All specifications, recommendations and techncial data are based on laboratory tests under optimum conditions resp. on practical experience.
They have been compiled most carefully. Nevertheless, a claim cannot be derived from them.
We therefore recommend to carry out own tests before application.
The user bears the only responsibility for non-appropriate or other than specified applications.