Thread Sealing Cord DF 175 is 100% made of PTFE that seals almost all metal and plastic threads permanently and safely. It reliably compensates the intermediate space on the threads and creates a PTFE film in the required thickness during the screwing procedure. This film is extremely resistant to almost all chemicals, even the most aggressive solvents, caustic agents, and acids.
It is non-flammable and operates reliably in a temperature range from -200°C (-328°F) to +240°C (+464°F).
In contrast to other sealing materials, for which the fabric solely acts as a base for the actual sealant, DF 175 itself is the sealing material. A separation of the base material and the sealing material over the service life of the screw connection is thus excluded.
DF 175 is very economical: 1 roll replaces up to 20 rolls of PTFE tape (12 mm x 0,1 mm x 12 m).
- WEICON Catalogue
- Programme overview
- Solutions for the Food, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Industry
- Solutions for Stainless Steel
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Flyer Emergency Kit IMPA
- Flyer Emergency Kit ISSA
- Products for the Shipping and Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- WEICON Solutions for Hydraulic and Pneumatic