Anti-Seize Copper-Grade Paste is corrosion resistant and strong. It contains no sulphur, lead or nickel. It is used as an assembly lubricant for all kinds of threaded joints and sliding surfaces. It forms an effective lubricating and separating film which protects the functional surfaces on plug-in tools, wear bushings, screws, and all kinds of threaded, plug-in and bayonet joints against corrosion and seizing.
It can be used to reduce vibration on brake blocks and guides, brake cams and pins, car and truck battery terminals and other electrical connections, wheel bolts and nuts, and on wear bushings at electrical, compressed air and hydraulic hammers. The product can be used in many industrial applications.
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Programme overview
- WEICON Catalogue
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Brushtop Can
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Products for the Shipping and Marine Industry
- Flyer Brushtop-Can