WEICON Plastic Metal type HB 300 is pasty, steel-filled and high temperature resistant up to +200°C (+392°F) (briefly up to +280°C/+536°F). It is processed with a mixing ratio of 1:1.
WEICON HB 300 is also suitable for applications on vertical surfaces and can be used for the repair and bonding of cast and metal parts, for fi lling in blow holes, for repairing damage to containers, carriages and machine parts and for sealing pumps and pipes.
WEICON HB 300 can be used in machine and system construction, in apparatus engineering, and in many other industrial applications.
- Flyer Emergency Kit ISSA
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Products for the Shipping and Marine Industry
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- WEICON Catalogue
- Programme overview
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Flyer Emergency Kit IMPA