WEICON Plastic Metal type HB 300 is pasty, steel-filled and high temperature resistant up to +200°C (+392°F) (briefly up to +280°C/+536°F). It is processed with a mixing ratio of 1:1.
WEICON HB 300 is also suitable for applications on vertical surfaces and can be used for the repair and bonding of cast and metal parts, for fi lling in blow holes, for repairing damage to containers, carriages and machine parts and for sealing pumps and pipes.
WEICON HB 300 can be used in machine and system construction, in apparatus engineering, and in many other industrial applications.
- Flyer Emergency Kit ISSA
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Products for the Shipping and Marine Industry
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry
- Programme overview
- Solutions for Maintenance
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- WEICON Catalogue
- Flyer Emergency Kit IMPA