Flex+bond is strong, permanently elastic, temperature resistant from -40°C to +90°C (-40°F to +194°F), weather resistant, resistant to UV rays, immediately overpaintable, sandable, and resistant to ageing and salt water. It is free of silicone, isocyanate, halogens and solvents. It is ISEGA certified and can be used as an adhesive in food and beverage industry.
It can be used to bond nearly all materials to themselves and among each other such as metal, wood, plastic, glass, and ceramics.
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant CA-FR
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant-transparent CA-FR
- Flex-bond-Presspack-grey-white-black CA-FR
- Flex-bond-Presspack-transparent CA-FR
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant US_EN
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant-transparent US_EN
- Flex-bond-Presspack-grey-white-black US_EN
- Flex-bond-Presspack-transparent US_EN
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant CA-EN
- Flex-bond-Adhesive-and-Sealant-transparent CA-EN
- Flex-bond-Presspack-grey-white-black CA-EN
- Flex-bond-Presspack-transparent CA-EN