VA 250 Black is highly viscous (2000-3000 mPa•s) and temperature resistant between -50°C (-58°F) and +140°C (+284°F). It hardens slowly and with residual elasticity, is rubber-filled and black, and has high peel and impact strength.
Thanks to its curing with residual elasticity, WEICON Contact VA 250 Black is particularly suitable under changing climatic conditions. It is insensitive even under a longer influence of humidity. It is best suited for the bonding of diverse rubber materials such as solid rubber or cellular rubber, plastics and metal/plastic joints.
WEICON Contact VA 250 Black can be used in various fields of industry.
- WEICON Catalogue
- Solutions for the Rubber and Plastic Industry
- Solutions for the Electrical Installation
- Programme overview
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- WEICON Solutions for Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry