Zinc 550 is approved by the German TÜV and provides a long-lasting cathodic corrosion protection to all metal surfaces. The spray forms a fast-drying, adherent protective layer of microfine zinc flakes.
Even after more than 550 hours in the salt spray test according to DIN 53167 and DIN 50021, metal parts coated with Zinc 550 did not show any corrosion. The zinc flakes form a resistant protective layer, even under extreme weather and environmental conditions.
Zinc 550 can be used as a high-grade antirust primer, for the coating of welded joints and drilled holes, as a conductive intermediate layer for spot welding and wherever metal must be protected against corrosion.
- WEICON Catalogue
- WEICON Applications and Products
- Programme overview
- Programme Général
- Product development Zinc Sprays
- Solutions for Automotive and Transport Industry
- Solutions for Mechanical Engineering
- Solutions for the Marine Industry
- Solutions for the Mining Industry
- Solutions for the Energy Technology
- Solutions for Agricultural Technology
- Solutions for the Oil, Gas, Refinery & Chemical Industry